Friday, April 22, 2011

4.22.11

One of my dear, second-mom friends sent me a letter the other day. I love getting mail and I love hearing from her! At the end of the letter, it said, “I hope you are finding what you are seeking”. As I pondered that phrase, a song popped into my head.

The more I seek you, the more I find you
The more I find you, the more I love you

Oh how those words washed over me. And I realized that yes, I am finding what I am seeking. I am finding God. And the more I find Him the more I really do love Him. I love Jesus. And the more I talk with Him, listen to Him, and study His life, the more I become like Him. What a glorious man He is! Son of God, Son of Man. He is the most humble man there ever was and ever will be and that is why the Father exalted Him to the highest place.

Slowly, buy surely, He is working in me and changing me. He is making me like Him. He is setting me free and making me radiant.


I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. Ps. 34:4-5

No comments: