Thursday, July 11, 2013

just three examples

D is lovely
wonderful
lively
fun
a great cook
smart
beautiful.

G is one of the kindest people i know
caring
exciting
excitable
learned
giving
stunning.

H is amazing
hilarious
compassionate
humble
joyful
selfless.
She is like Jesus.


These three women have taught me, nurtured me, given me a hunger for God and His ways. At different times in my life I have learned from them. At a very young age, H loved me; she tangibly showed me the love of God. I look back on those years with her and see Jesus. G taught me about the heart of God and how He has deep emotions. My deep emotions are God-like and God-given. She helped me to channel them into prayer, compassion and hope, hope in God. D sought me out when I was unknown. She imparted her creativity to me, patiently teaching me are nurturing my creativity as a little girl. 

These three woman are servants, powerful, courageous servants. They are complete; their lives are full. And none of them have ever married.



No comments: