Tuesday, September 13, 2011

three little things

[1] i was meditating on 2 corinthians 4:16-18. amazing! there is so much in these three bitty verses.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.


[2] laura hackett's song living hope has been going through my head all day

there's so much life for me
it abounds, transcends what I can see
there’s living hope for me
no circumstance could ever change the fact

i’m living in the light of your smile
Father, your smile
i’m taking in the newess of life
the abundance of your life


[3] bam!


i stood outside, talking to the Lord. thank you that you keep your promises
 thanks that you are my hope


and then i turned the other way
He is perfecting me from glory to glory. it is a beautiful journey
Jesus, help me enjoy the process, just like you do




three beautiful gifts from my Papa God. i am so thankful. my heart is full.

No comments: