Thursday, December 9, 2010

so much, so soon

first up: sister's getting married!


wedding date: december 18, 2010

and with that come aunts, uncles, cousins, friends. so SO happy.


next: my bestfriend and love comes home!

his return: december 20

he has been gone for almost three months. i am so proud of him & beside myself excited for his return! seriously, i am so blessed to be loved by him.

then it's christmas, yeah!

then a bunch of my friends are going to onething. a conference in Kansas City, MO december 28-31. it's going to be wonderful, and i wouldn't want to start the new year anywhere else. 

(onething 2008)

and THEN it's the new year! & even though i don't know what that will bring, i know that my good Father God has great things for me. i can rest in His love. 


praise Jesus & hallelujah! 

No comments: